Thursday 28 May 2020

LRR Part 3 The revelation





Love, Revenge & Relationship part 3
The revelation 
Archee :- My parents were so happy that their only child , their daughter was going to marry with the right person. Jivan had impressed them so much by his gentle and caring behaviour. He had won their trust. When my parents went for a holy tour in east Asia & Jivan has came Nagpur for some official training. My parents permitted Jivan to stay at our home with me. He was senior engineer in Mahagenco. His parents also tell us to do marriage shopping. As there were only 2 months remained for our marriage. He used to return home in evening. We used to go for long drive on dad's bike. After dinner he used to return his friends home & speak with me on mobile till I didn't sleep. I asked him to stay with me but he told me that he didn't wish to happen anything between us before marriage. As there was a ritual in which bride has to prove her virginity. This one thing disturbed me many times. But I thought Jivan will look after everything. 
That was not rainy season still there was heavy rain fall Going on. It seems that something unexpected was going to happen. As my so called guilt had made me irresistible I decided to tell about my first choice truth to Jivan. That Saturday night he came to home. I cooked food for him. We did dinner and went on for walk. We discussed so many things for future. I felt good vibrations. So when we return home , I took his hand in my hands and told him that I still have feelings for someone else and the person is none other than Meera's brother,'Ram!' And oh god, in few seconds my whole body shiver .
I couldn't understand what happened next. Blood was running from my nose , ear and mouth. Jivan's hand was so strong. He slapped me hard in rage. I had never seen his this side. He was behaving like a monster. He broke down many things like flower pots, window glasses and tea pot, whatever comes in his hand he just throw it on floor. After some time he left the home saying ,"Never dare to take anyone else's name. You are only mine and I am not going to leave you for anything. Keep in mind. Otherwise you have to live in hell."
I had totally broken. What I had thought and what happened. He, whom my parents chose for me, whom they believed as angel, he slapped me as I was a criminal, he tortured me so much mentally and physically. He behaved like an animal. 
"You know what I am feeling," he hold my neck, "I should do your rape & hang you to the fan. But then I have to find another dumb girl like you. & in this era it's very hard to find a virgin girl." He left my neck & went to his friends. My home had become a dumping zone. The night was turning point of my life.
I had gotton that I was on wrong path with wrong person, who did not bare a small truth of my life. The truth was just a feeling. If he can not give me a little space then how will he share whole life with me. It was just a starting as I wanted to keep him in trust. I just wanted that he knows me, my liking. And what he did. He broke me. He frighten me. I had taken right decision to tell him truth. Because he may kill me if I tell him about Ram after marriage.
 I had made my mind to break engagement with Jivan. My parents had 3 more days to come from Thailand. I hadn't any wish to spoil their trip. So didn't let them know anything. But it was so hard to tolerate all things alone. And I had someone who was an important part of my life. Meera, my best friend. She was both , my brother and sister also. I mate Meera and told her how roughly Jivan behaved with me. She said that she is with me for my decision. She will help me to break the engagement. I was so relaxed. Just waiting for mom and dads arrival.
I had decided not to marry with Jivan for any cost. But I was not aware that the cost is so high that I have to lost my dignity.
Continue.... 
©®Archana Sonagre Wasatkar
All rights reserves to writer. Please don't publish any part of the story anywhere. 
Thankyou ๐Ÿ˜‡

Note-Photo from google with regards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...