Sunday 11 December 2011

in remembrance of Anuranjani Verma

As usual sunday was good and relaxed day. My mood was so lively. But in eve when i saw nikita singh's wall post about Anuranjani Verma, I felt so bad. I was badly missing rucha, my dear friend because I was feeling so lonely. The reason of loneliness was Anuranjani, her unexpected, early death. Though i dont know her personally, also she was not my facebook or net friend, even i had never heard her name or read her blog. Still her death disturbed me alot because she was love someone so much, deeply, innocently....... anuranjani was only 20 yr old young girl. I saw her snaps, her attractive smile forced u to fall in love with her. When i was watching her snap my mom passed from bedroom, she take a look of lappy and came to me asking that who is she? I said she is writer but she is no more now. Mom was surprised! Everyone should.
I had to read some competitive study stuff . but i could not make my mind for study cause my mind was asking reason of Anuranjani's death. I searched so much on google but i did not get it. She died on 10th dec 2011. She was so different. I read her blog. She wrote her last blog post on 30th nov 2011 'I want to run away! seriously!' after reading this post i get her pain. She was very disturbed and i am disturbed because i am not getting that what happen in between 1st dec to 10th dec? why she didnt post anything in those days? how she died? whom she love? and why he could not accept her love? so many questions and no one here to answer me.
I am now reading anuranjani's novel 'Falling for the right guy!' which have an happy ending, why not it had to her? again question.......... god bless her soul. miss you Anuranjani. Though you are not here physically, we will always remember you for your poems and 'Falling for the right guy!'

6 comments:

  1. thanx a lot or reading..."falling for the right guy"....
    in life alwyzz...we cant have the happy endings u knw...but still...
    she will b in our hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ravi thanx for comment. is u have read 'falling for right guy' ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was one of my best friends in college. This incident was very tragic and has caused me much pain. It was never expected. As for the queries raised above, she suffered from appendicitis from 1st to 10th december 2011, which was left untreated. Eventually, it burst, causing multiple organ failure.

    I still search her name on google and collect everything I can. Still trying to preserve her memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got to know Anu through a friend's blog. There on, the brief relationship we shared was of an earnest fan and an avid writer (switching places, being one or the other at times). She is a sweetheart and i miss her. I too wrote a little something for her.. How i wish she ever read it..

      http://letlifebreathe.blogspot.in/2012/01/girl-who-spelled-life-right.html

      Delete
  4. thanks for comment. she was a good writer. hope u will get her every memory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is heart touchingly beautiful. Thank u for this. I'm sure Anu is at a beautiful place now, writing and being her happy self.

    ReplyDelete

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...