Monday 14 July 2014

FIFA 2014

In life I never ever take much interest in football. But yesterday night I have to watch the final match for dear vin. Because he wanted a company to watch the match. It was too good experience. First time I realized that there is a game which is more interested than cricket. Football players stamina is excellent. All time I thought that what they eat?
Both Argentina and Germany were playing too good. As India was not there, we had no need to do partiality. Still vin was from argentinas side. Because it was there first time to be in final.  The famous messy, who were so much popular player in this FIFA had chance to prove himself. But his bad luck that Germany didn't allow them to do goal. The players were cried literally. I felt too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...