Tuesday 9 June 2020

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love


Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young girl with me. I keep her in the car. Water was dropping from her clothes and hairs. She was shivering. I wore her my blazer. I was unhappy that I spoil my car's seat covers and blazer for an unknown girl. Okey! She was known but I hadn't any feeling for her and still I was carrying her with me. She was shivering so much that I remind  some Bollywood movies, in which "Heroin was in same situation like Aarchee and hero is in same situation like me. So to save the heroin, hero hugs her and warm her body through his body."
No never, I will never do that. I said myself. Its better to find out an hospital. I got a small village on the way. Where I find one small hospital. I got my smile. In that hospital there was only one wardboy, one nurse and a lady doctor. The wardboy inform nurse. Who was sleeping. She changed Aarchees cloths and rubbed her palms and foot. Aarchee was not responding anything. Looking Aarchee's situation she frowned her eyebrows,"Is you have done something with her?" She asked me thinking that I had done some thing like.....  rape.
"Oh! No mam. I haven't done anything."
"Then how's she become unconscious. Even now after rubbing her hands and leg's. She isn't responding."
"Actually she was so happy to hear that soon we are going to marry. And she collapsed while she was playing in rain happily."
Wow I had made a good story to save myself. I was just hoping that she doesn't call police.

I had to join my office from next day. But because of all this matter it seems impossible. As Aarchee entered in my life, one by one I was facing worse situations. However I managed leave for one more day, only I know.
It was mornings 11:00 O'Clock and my surprise that Aarchee murmured my name. Why?
"She is being conscious." Nurse said,"Speak with her. To listen your voice she will feel good."
But what about my feelings? I took Aarchee's hand in my hand to show nurse that I am really her fiancé.
"Ram!" Aarchee was shocked to see me. That she shouted loudly "Ram,Ram!"
My situation was so bad. Nurse has frowned her eyebrows again.
"Aarchee I am your Ram. Remember yesterday night you were dancing happily in rain and your leg slept. Then you become unconscious so I took you here in hospital."
She was stern. " I don't remember anything, my name, my place ... Nothing."
I was finished. What more remained to happen! She had lost her memory. Doctor advised to show her a neurologist. I was so confused about my next step. What I should do? The thing I should do before , when I got Aarchee. Give a call to my dear sister Meera and inform her about her best friend. I called Meera
 " Hallo Ram." Mom had taken the call. 
"Hi mummy. Where is Meera?"
"At home. But in tension."
"Why ? What happened?"
"Nothing much. Her friend Aarchee is missing from last night and there is rumor that she is characterless and ran with her lover."
"What Meera thinks?"
"Same. But I don't believe. She is very nice girl."
"OK mom ! I will call you letter.''
"OK ! See you."
Continue..... 
To read further stay tuned with me.

©®Archana Sonagre Wasatkar
All rights reserves to writer. Please don't publish any part of the story anywhere. 
Thankyou 😇

Note-Photo from google with regards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...