Sunday 2 August 2015

Love , revenge and relationship! -1

Ram :- I had never thought that one day I will love a girl whom I had used to call stupid. Who was my sisters best friend and stayed at our home for every weekend. Still I had never noticed her. And now I have become crazy about her. Feeling a gravity force which is dragging me to her. I have stuck to her. It's impossible to separate from her. Because she is too good, lovable. But too calm. Don't know why I am feeling so much change in her behaviour. No liveliness, no wildness as before. Just a living flesh. I want to know the reason behind this change. But from whom? She doesn't speak a word.

Aarchee :- Yes its been 2 month that I am living with Ram and never said a word. Even better that I have become dumb and duff after loosing my family and friendship. Which was my world in good time as well as in bad time and now no one is with me. So there is nothing to say or share with Ram. Everything is plain. No present no future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...