Tuesday 18 August 2015

Love, revenge and relationship 8

Ram :- I had to join my office from next day. But because of all the matter it seems impossible. As Aarchee entered in my life, one by one I caught in worse situations. However I managed leave for one more day was only I know.
It was mornings 11:00 O'Clock and my surprise that Aarchee murmured my name. Why?
"She is being conscious." Nurse said,"Speak with her. To listen your voice she will feel good."
But what about my feelings? I took Aarchee's hand in my hand to show nurse that I am really her fiancé.
"Ram!" Aarchee was shocked to see me. That she shouted loudly "Ram,Ram!"
My situation was so bad. Nurse has frowned her eyebrows again.
"Aarchee I am your Ram. Remember yesterday night you were dancing happily in rain and your leg slept. Then you become unconscious so I took you here in hospital."
She was stern. " I don't remember anything, my name, my place ... Nothing."
I had finished. What more remained to happen! She has lost her memory. Doctor advised to show her a neurologist. I was so confused about my next step. What I should do? The thing I should do before , when I got Aarchee. Give a call to my dear sister Ridima and inform her about her best friend. I called Ridima. " Hallo Ram." Mom had taken the call. "Hi mummy. Where is Ridima?"
"At home. But in tension."
"Why ? What happened?"
"Nothing much. Her friend Aarchee is missing from last night and there is rumor that she is characterless and run with her lover."
"What Ridima thinks?"
"Same. But I don't believe. She is very nice girl."
"OK mom ! I will call you letter.''
"OK ! See you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...