Friday 28 August 2015

Love, revenge and relationship 13

Ram :- My time was going hard. I was avoiding talks with Shruti. Don't know why? But I was not enjoying time with her. Might be I was so much busy in thoughts of Aarchee. I was wanted to finish Aarchee's matter as early as it possible.
I confirmed a neurologist's appointment for Aarchee. While returning to home I purchased 2 regular salwar suits for Aarchee. I had heard that girls used to like pink colour. So I took one pink coloured suit and one sky blue! Because I love sky blue. When I went to home Aarchee was on the door as she was waiting for me. I handover her the carry bag of suits. She took that and went inside. I thought ,"what a girl is she? That much hurry to wear new clothes. Not even she greet me!"
"Water."
She brought water for me. I felt bad for my thoughts. " We have to visit neurologist so be ready early. I am waiting." I told her. In 2 minutes she came out. She was looking pretty good in pink salwar suit.
We sat in car. " What type of attitude she having. Can't say a simple Thankyou for new suits." Again thoughts came to me.
Neurologist, Dr. Batra checked Aarchee. Advised to do some tests and told that Aarchee had no injury outside. But may be there was inside injury and that's why she has lost her memory. Tests result will confirm all things. So Dr. told us to come after 1 hr or tomorrow. But as I wanted to clear all things early. I said we come back in a hour.
We went in a restaurant. I was so hungry as I couldn't lunch because of guilty feeling. I ordered 2 veg thalis. I don't know, Food was delicious or I was hungry! But I ate too much. That was 9pm. I wanted to jump on the bed but I had to see Dr. Batra. He studied all reports of Aarchee and said," I was right. Aarchees head must be hit on something. That's why her brain got a shock and she lost her memory. But the reports saying that the injury isn't deep so right medication and good mental health will back her memory very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...