Friday 7 August 2015

Love , revenge and relationship 5

Archee :- My parents were so happy that their only child , their daughter was going to marry with the right person. Vinay had impressed them so much by his gentle and caring behavior. He had won their trust that when my parents went for a holy tour in east Asia they permited Vinay to stay at our home at night also.
That was not rainy season still there was heavy rain fall Going on. It seems that something unexpected is going to happen. As my guilt had made me irresistible I decide to tell all truth to Vinay. That Saturday night he came to home. I cooked food for him. We did dinner and went on for walk. We discussed so many things for future. I felt good vibrations. So when we return home , I took his hand in my hands and told him that I still have feelings for someone else and the person is none other than Ridimas brother,'Ram!' And my whole body shiver .
I couldn't understand what happened next. Blood was running from my nose , ear and mouth. Vinay's hand was so strong. He slapped me in rage. I had never seen his that side. He was behaving like a monster. He broke down many things like flower pots, window glasses and tea pot, whatever comes in his hand he just throw it on floor. After some time he left the home saying ,"You loves money , your lust is money. But you are only mine and I am not going to leave you for anyone else. Keep in mind. Otherwise you have to live in hell."
I had totally broken. What I had thought and what happened. He, whom my parents chose for me, whom they believed as angel, he slapped me as I was a criminal, he tortured me so much mentally and physically. He behaved like an animal. My home had become a dumping zone. The night was turning point of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...