Tuesday 4 August 2015

Love , revenge and relationship 3

Ram :- Aarchee was so unstable that she wanted to do every thing. She wanted to travel all over world. But no planning to earn money and no thought that who will pay for the Travelling expenses. There was no particular aim. Its stupidity and that's why I thought she is stupid , who is waiting for a guy , who's ATM she will use to live. She was a drama queen also. I saw her dramebaji with Ridima. That time I was wanted an ambitious girl and now when I have gotten Shruti, an IT Engineer in Infosys pune, with high salary package, I want to live with Archee.

Aarchee :- I had Made my mind to marry with vinay . But somewhere I was feeling guilty that I am hiding truth from Vinay. I thought that I should tell him about my feelings for Ram and then promise him to be just his for life time. I was aware that its not that easy to understand but I had find out Vinay so much understanding and gental. So I thought he will forget this and try to make place in my heart . But my destiny had other plans for me. I had seen Vinay's brighter side. Destiny wanted to show me his dark side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...