Monday 3 August 2015

Love revenge and relationship - 2

Ram :- I want Aarchee in my future as my companion for life time. After all there is no difference in our relation and an husband wife's relation. One can say that we are live in relationship. Though both of us never mention that because we are just living  with each other without any hope. Except one hope from my side , that Archee will accept my marriage proposal.

Aarchee :- Marriage ! Every parents has a dram to see their children happily married. My parents had one and so they choose Vinay for me. Calm, good looking, simple and earning enough as family requirement. There was no chance to say no to him. As my choice was Ram and it was impossible to marry with him. Because his own sister and my best friend , Ridima said that he will never accept me as his life partner. As there were so many difference among us. She was right somewhere, because we were really different.
 He was calm and I was loud,
 He was so studious and I am far from study,
He used to play with machines and I used to play with words.
He was a kingfisher and I was songbird.
More on , He was stable as sea and I was a moving river. But after all river moves to meet sea !

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...