Friday 7 August 2015

Love, revenge and relationship 4

Ram : It was all done. There was only three months remain for marriage. And that rainy day I found a girl on Nagpur Hydrabad highway. She was unconscious. First of all a doubting thought come in my mind that it can be a trap also. So I moved my car. But after going 1 km away I thought I shouldn't leave an unconscious girl on highway. And if there is not any trap then she must be there. She was still there. I was not sure to about next. There was only one thing in my mind that some one is in danger and I have to help. I went to her and removed her hair from her face. I was shocked. I blinked my eyes 2-3 times and saw again neatly. She was Aarchee! Aarchee, my dear sister Ridima's best friend. What make her to lay on highway?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...