Friday 11 July 2014

lay bhari

'Aapla hat bhari,aapli lat bhari. Chyayla aapla sarach bhari.' Famous dialog of the Marathi movie 'lay bhari'. Released on 11th july. Its Ritesh Deshmukh's first debut in Marathi movie. Still his work is remarkable. His wife and actress Jenelia is also playing an important role in this movie. Song's of this movie are also lay bhari, I mean too good. The song 'mauli mauli' is great. Whenever it play's on TV my son atharva started clapping. He just. Love it. And what about the holi song. It reminds me sholeys holi song. Full on masti. This is the story of song's. But how many people will appreciate the movie will get by box office galla. So till then, lay bhariiiii.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...