Monday 5 December 2011

Dev Aanand

As now days i am so much busy and here is no sign to become free again. The effect is that that i can not getting time to watch TV. I am happy by this business but last morning as i wake-up i was binding my bedding, Ekanath maharaj [ bhagavat saptah is going on at home so 4 maharaj are staying here.] told mom that Dev Aanand is no more. I was shoked. i run there and asked them again is it happen really or you people are joking? they on TV and go to news channel. Only Dev aanand was there. Every channel was speaking about him, his films, his long term career, his livelyness, his energy, his charm and most important thing is his young heart. He was great. I am feeling like i lost a guide. I love his film Guide, but i am crazy about his film Bhagawan Dada. What i say about his moves by his neck, his style of wearing hat. his acting is attractive. most watched film Hare Rama Hare Krishna. Hi was amazing, evergreen. Will always remain and live in my heart......................''heera ki tamanna hai ke panna mujhe mil jaye , chahe koi jan de chahe koi jahan de de!''
A great thought come in my mind, if really there is rebirth system, where Devaji has been born? wherever i want to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...