Saturday 23 May 2020

My book - LOVE, REVENGE & RELATIONSHIP

to read part 1of love revenge & relationship click here

Hi friends. I am Archana. Before 6-7 years there were lots of stories born in my mind to write novel. One of them is 'LOVE, REVENGE & RELATIONSHIP'. I wrote  20 parts of it on my blog miarchanasonagre.blogspot.com Then I got busy with some other things like job, family & couldn't write further story. In lockdown time I read those 20 parts & found the story beautiful. So I have decided to write the story / novel again with proper ending.๐Ÿ˜Š  

The story is about a 24yr old young wonderful, wild & lovely girl. Who is engaged with a charming 27yr old guy. Soon they are going to marry. But before the wedding ceremony take places some unbelievable incident happened & the young women's life turns to an unpleasant dream. She losses everything....... & live a life of trash. Why, what & how?

 To know the answer's please stay tune with me. Follow me. ๐Ÿ˜‡
Hope you will enjoy reading this novel. You Will understand how destiny ruined our life to fulfill our dreams. Falling love with the main lead Archee & Ram. & hate the villain too. Also if you like the story please do like & share it with your friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...