Saturday 23 May 2020

LOVE, REVENGE & RELATIONSHIP 1 the questions

Love, revenge & relationship 
Part - 1
The questions 


Ram :- I never thought that one day I will love a girl whom I was used to call a stupid. Who was my sisters best friend and stayed at our home for every weekend, don't know for what purpose. Because most of the time I saw them only doing chit chat & watching TV or eating delicious food made by my dear mom rather than doing study. I never notice anything attractive in her. And now I have become crazy for her. Feeling a gravity force which is dragging me to her. I have stuck to her. It seems impossible to separate from her. Because now I got that she is too good at heart, lovely & innocent. But too calm. Don't know why I am feeling so much change in her behaviour. No liveliness, no wildness as before. Just a living flesh. I want to know the reason behind this change. But from whom? She doesn't speak a word. I am feeling helpless. Is she cares about it? 

Aarchee :- Yes! its been 2 month that I am living with Ram and never said a word. Even better that I have become dumb and duff after loosing my family and friendship. Which was my world in good time as well as in bad time and now no one is with me. So there is nothing to say or share with Ram. Everything is plain. No present no future. What I tell him? from where I should start? How I show him the hell of my life? Sometimes I feel that I am getting hallucinations. I have became mentally ill. There is nothing remained in life to live for. My parents are suffering their life because of me & I am here living with ram a comfortable life. I am so much selfish, a coward. A dull girl. Only these things about me I can tell Ram. Will he understand it? 

Ram :- I want Aarchee in my future as my companion for life time. After all there is no difference in our relation and an husband wife's relation. One can say that we are live in relationship. Though both of us never mention that because we are just living  with each other without any hope. Except one hope from my side , that Archee will accept my marriage proposal. Is she will accept? Okay If she accepts my proposal what I will tell my parents? How Meera will react? & Shrutee? I have forgotten her. Is she will forgive me? After all I am her fiancé. Just 3 months before our engagement ceremony has happened with huge celebration. & now I want to break it for the sake of Archee.🙇 Is she understand this? 

Aarchee :- Marriage ! Every parent has a dream to see their children happily married. My parents had one and so they choose Jivan for me. Calm, good looking, simple with good earning more than enough for family requirement. There was no chance to say no to him. Though my first choice was Ram but he was just a dream for me. Getting married with Ram is impossible for me. Because his own sister and my best friend , Meera has told me that Ram will never accept me as his life partner. As there were so many differences among us. She was right somewhere, because we were really different.

He was calm and I was loud,
He was so studious and I was far from study,
He used to play with machines and I used to play with words.
He was a kingfisher and I was songbird.
More on , 
He was stable as sea and I was a moving river.

But then why we mate & hooked up with eachother?

May be 
We mate because, after all, river moves to meet the sea
& in the end she (river ) meets the sea !
Is it really? 
There are lots of questions & very few answers. 

Continue.... 
©®Archana Sonagre Wasatkar
All rights reserves to writer. Please don't publish any part of the story anywhere. 
Thankyou 😇

Note-Photo from google with regards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...