Monday 25 May 2020

LRR part 2 Destiny





LRR - Love, revenge & relationship 
Ram :- Aarchee was so unstable. She wanted to do every thing. She wanted to be a singer, a writer, a lawyer & sometimes She wanted to only travel all over the world. But no proper planning for anything. No idea of how to earn money and no thought that who will pay the Travelling expenses. There was no particular aim. Its stupidity and that's why I thought she is stupid , who is waiting for a guy , who's ATM she will use to live. She was a drama queen also. I saw her dramebaji with Meera at our home. That time I was wanted an ambitious girl who have some aim for life. Who set goals & then go ahead to achieve those goals. Who is independent. Who is studious like me. Who doesn't waste a minute of time and now when I have gotten Shruti, an IT Engineer in Infosys pune, with high salary package, who have high goals for life. A perfect life partner for me. I want to live with Archee. I was stupid or now I have became stupid by living with Archee? Don't know what game destiny is playing with me? 

Aarchee :- I had Made my mind to marry with Jivan. But somewhere I was feeling guilty that I am hiding the truth from him. I thought, I should tell him that he is not my first choice to marry. My first choice is Ram. But you have won my parents heart and so I promise you from now I am only yours for life time. I was aware that its not that easy to understand but I had find out Jivan so much understanding and gentle . So I thought he will forget this and try to make place in my heart . But my destiny had other plans for me. I had seen Jivan's brighter side. Destiny wanted to show me his dark side.

Ram : It was all done. I was happy. There was only three months remain for my marriage with Shruti And that rainy day when I was going bangalore from Anantapur after attending a colleagues marriage ceremony, I found a girl on the side of highway. Shrutee has called me for something. To speak with her I stop the car besides of highway. The girl was unconscious. First of all a doubting thought come in my mind that it can be a trap also. Because there were no one looking so far. That was deserted highway. So I moved my car. But after going 1 km away I thought I shouldn't leave an unconscious girl on highway. And if there is not any trap then she must be there. She was still there. I was not sure to about next. There was only one thing in my mind that some one is in danger and I have to help. I went to her and removed her hair from her face. I was shocked. I blinked my eyes 2-3 times and saw again neatly. She was Aarchee! Aarchee, my dear sister Meera' best friend. What make her to lay on highway?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...