Monday 24 August 2015

Love , revenge and relationship 11

Ram :- Matter was really critical. If Aarchee had run with her lover then how she reach on highway? Where is he? Where is her luggage? And most important thing, where I will keep Aarchee and what I will tell my neighbors about her? I was so confused. There was no other way. I have to take her at my place. I bought some food parcel and handover it to Aarchee.
"I am tired. Going to sleep." I told her and jump on the bed.
Sound sleep matters so much in ones life. I was feeling better after a good night sleep. I went in hall to see Aarchee. The finished food packet was on the table. She must be hungry yesterday. Then my eyes caught leaned Aarchee on the Sofa. She had worn my night suit. She was looking very innocent. I was staring at her while my mobile rang. Oh god Shrutee was there. Yesterday I had told her that I have so much pending work. Now what I say? I just put the mobile on silent mode and saw watch, It was 9 O'Clock. I should be in the office at 9:45 o'clock. So there were no time for taking bath. In whole life that was the second day when I was without bath. I just washed my face, wore the formal attire and rush out. Sudden I remind that Aarchee was standing in the hall. But there was no time to go back and speak with her. But I was trying to remember her face. I remind that her face was pale and eye's were reddish. Might be she cried for whole night. One thought was continuously running in my mind,"What she was thinking about me and why she was murmuring my name that day?"
I had been so much busy in work that day. Still Aarchee was there in my thoughts. In lunch break when I was to take first bite, I became sad to think that there were nothing at home for Aarchee to eat. Means there were some cookies and snacks at home but they must be smelling as flat was locked for 10 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...