Wednesday 9 September 2015

Love, revenge and relationship 17

Ram :- I was really grateful to Aarchee. My time was going too good. I was happy that Aarchee was getting many things about herself. I had a way to inform her parents. But then thought if ,"what if her parents take it wrong or think that I am the one, with whom Aarchee run from home."
So it was better to wait for her recurrence. Then she has to tell me everything. Don't know it was medicines or meditation or both, Aarchee  got many changes. Everyday she cooked breakfast and dinner for us. Which reminds me my mom made food. I thought I should give her reward for doing all these things for me. Actually I was attracting to her simplicity. Her silence was much loud than her voice. I observed her moves, her long brown hair and her red , swallow eyes. I was eager to see her beautiful normal eyes, which has no tears. Yup there was so much attraction for Aarchee. But never showed her. Because I was aware that I am engaged, 2nd I don't wanted that she keep any hope from me.
Next meeting with doctor Batra was very good. He told us that Aarchee will soon get all about herself. Surprisingly I became upset on the way of home, thinking that in few days Aarchee will be far from me. Might be I had became habitual with her.
I thought why not make a good memory before bye bye ceremony. I took Aarchee for dinner in The Terrace restaurant. One of my favorite restaurant. I feel very relax here in dim light and the corner decoration as water falls and lady statues. I had imagined many times that I will go there with my love for candle light dinner. And I was there with Aarchee..... The thought strikes me and I felt, how is it possible? Really what made me to take her there where I wanted to be with my life partner. My feelings were clashing with each other . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...