Thursday 10 September 2015

Love, revenge and relationship 18

Aarchee :- life had become so unpredictable. I couldn't predict anything. So I was just letting things go. Because some surprises were really mesmerized me. As Ram's surprise of dinner. Without saying a word he took me in the restaurant. I was not properly prepared for dinner in that type of luxurious restaurant. The Terrace was the name of the restaurant. Peaceful atmosphere was there. And lovely decoration. Looking at other girls cloths and makeup I felt bad about myself. Ram had caught my feelings.
"Sorry!",Ram said to me,"I like this restaurant and so I thought to be here from many days. But I didn't get time. When we were on the way of home from Dr. Batra's clinic I got that the restaurant is near and I came here without any planning."
What a pretty long explanation! Ram was looking so cute. I was continuously staring him. He had no need to explain that all things to me. Still he did.
"Thankyou!" I said him.
He just take a look and smiled. He ordered some starters. In that Surmai kabab was my favorite. Then main course and soft drink. Inside I was flying in the sky. I was happiest person in that moment. And I should be, cause I was with Ram in dim light for candle light dinner. I was feeling his positive feelings for me. I was getting his love. And then it had become impossible to control myself.
"I love you!" I told him while we were on the way of home. He stopped the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...