Tuesday 6 March 2012

come and paint me

come and paint me today ,
come and paint me today,
with colorful colors paint me today,
here is festival of colors,
take this advantage and fix some lovely color,
show me today life's every dark shed,
show me today life's every bright shed,
then paint me with a color,
which is not so bright but not so dark,
which have so much sweetness
but little sour.......
which have lots of happiness
but little pain........
which is sensitive as my heart
but strong as my mind...
is you have this type of any color?
please come and give me that color,
please come and give me that color,
i want to apply that color to them,
who are alone and loneliness is their life's long part.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...