Monday 14 November 2011

my first book

good morning friends,
mom is still out of station. feeling bore without her. home is like a jail in her absence. hope so she will be at home till evening as she promised me. so one good news is here, at last i have started to write my book 'Anjuman....journey of passion, love and thrill' in english. i know that its very difficult for me but i should try. otherwise i can never give justice to my writing. i wanna reach my writing in the every corner of world and the best way is to write in english. just first page of Anjuman i can write yet. i should grow my speed. searching people who can help me about this. there are many but living far from my place. Anjuman is my dream, i have lived its each and every thing, the flowers, the roses, the fairies, the evils and demon's, Anjuman and sufal's love, romance, the magic, the magical sword. each and everything is fascinating me.......some time i feel as i am not watching dream, i am really there in that tale. its amazing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...