Wednesday 16 September 2015

Love, revenge and relationship 20

Aarchee :- There was so much love in my heart for Ram, which insist me to propose him. While I was aware about his engagement. There was no hope from Ram. Just wanted to let him know my feelings for him. And the result... He become furious and frustrated . He told me everything related to me. I got that I have loving parents and also I broke their heart by running from home while I was already engaged with someone. I was in deep thinking ,"Is really I had run with someone!" More frustrating thing was, my best friend Ridima also believed that I am characterless. Again my good luck and badluck walked hand in hand.
I was trying to remember all but it was giving me only headache. I don't wanted to cry front of Ram. But it was impossible to stop the tears. I was so eager to know about me and what I get...
Ram was right, he mistaken to keep me with him. He told me,"Forgive me Aarchee. I am going to keep you at women's welfare center."
I had nothing to said. I just nod. We both were not sleep for the night. I packed my things which were never be mine. All things were purchased by Ram for me. Why??? I asked myself. Can someone be that much selfless to help a young lady without any hope or relation? There was no answer.
            Next morning we went to one of the famous Mahila Aashram , named Abhilyashram. He did all formalities also Dr. Batra speak with the concerned person of Aashram. For the first time Ram gave his hand to me saying,"Good bye!"
"Have a happy life." I gave him my hand knowing that I will never ever get this opportunity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...