Tuesday 15 September 2015

Love, revenge and relationship 19

Ram :- I was right. I always kept distance with Aarchee. Didn't get close to her. Except the dinner and see the result. She proposed me. She Directly said me,"I love you." The three words one can't use for joke. I was shocked and angry.
"Aarchee don't play jokes." I told her.
"I am serious. I love you from....."
"Shut up Aarchee." I had become furious . I come out of car and drag her also,"You know who you are? Your history and geography?" She moved her neck as saying , no.
"I know everything about you." I told her,"You are my younger sister's best friend. I saw you from teenage. I was about to inform Rideema that you are with me. But from mom I got to know that she also believed that you are characterless. And you know why I was pretending as I don't know you. Because I don't wanted to give you shock and your matter become worst. Because after your missing people were saying about you that you had run with your lover." I was out of control. Had loosen my temper."I was aware that your parents will not accept you. Rather they may get one more shock to heard about your memory loss. I did everything just sake of humanity." She was on her knees. I felt to pamper her. But now onwards I promise myself to be firm."Aarchee I think I mistaken to keep you with me. I should keep you at any Aashram, like Womens welfare center." She was crying so I stop a while.
" Most important you know that I am going to marry soon. Still you propose me. Dear its not a film , its real life. So be practical. You have already lost too many things. So be conscious about yourself. And forgive me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...