Saturday 5 September 2015

Love , revenge and relationship 16

Aarchee :- Ram's flat was in Pai layout close to Bagmane tech park and Embassy golf link. Its well known part of Bangalore city for residents. All amenities provided for a good living as jogging park, swimming pool, special huts for mediation. I felt relaxed after walk and meditation. Life was too good there. Many people of our society thought that we are married. Though Ram told everyone that we are just friends. The society was big and people had no time to interfere in others matter ,so no one asked more questions.
            My days were going well. After Rams leaving for office I used to do all home chores. Then took lunch and medicines. In afternoon I slept easily as the medicines relaxed my mind. In 2-3 hours I woke up and again went for night meal preparation. Everyday Ram return to home, he looked so tired. He just take his dinner and sleep. He never speaks with me much still I was too much happy and satisfied from his side. Because I was getting all things, most imp I was living with him in a house.
             Slowly slowly I was getting many things about me. I got my likes and dislikes. I got that I had a close friend, named Ridima. I remembered my college days, my paintings. One day I sa w a sketch pen on the study desk. I took a blank page and my surprise that in 5 min. I draw a beautiful scenery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...