Friday 4 September 2015

Love, revenge and relationship 15

Ram :- After a long period I started to wakeup early morning. First day the alarm rang for 3 times and I stopped it all time. But from second day I woke up on 6 am. Because I wanted to achieve my target within a month. After all I had to conserntret on my personal life also. Every day I did meditation and yoga with Aarchee. She was doing all things very easily as she was doing it from long time. I got her mother was running a "Bal Sanskar centre" for children. Where meditation and yoga practice happened everyday. So she could do it alone but I wanted to make her happy, I wanted to show her that she was not alone in the world.
After some days I became familiar with mediation and yoga. My mind and body felt so relaxed. I discussed it with shruti also. I told her after marriage we both will practice it every morning. She got shocked,"You were never like that."her word's! Even my parents and Ridima also surprised to listen about my mediation and yoga practice. The angry young man of my personality vanished somewhere. Because first time in life I was living for someone else. Trying my best for nothing. I had known that i will not get anything from Aarchee or there was no other hope from her still I was enjoying life with her. Many saint have told that "Giving is more satisfactory than taking." Might be it was true about me in that phase of life.
I had become busiest person of the world. Schedule was tight. Woke up at 5:30 am. Go for walk with Aarchee, then meditation and yoga. Then bath , breakfast and office at 9 am.
9:30am to 6:30 pm office. In between I had to call mom dad. Then had to speak with Shrutee for half an hour. And my machine designing work. I was beyond my limits. My boss was happy with my work and he gave me increment with promotion . I learned that there are no limits for one. Actually limits are self made and all thanks goes to Aarchee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...