Thursday 3 September 2015

Love, revenge and relationship 14

Aarchee :- I think my good luck and bad luck both were walking with each other . Because I was so happy to see Ram but same time I got that I don't remember anything about me, my past, my family nothing. In hospital when I woke up Ram was front of me. With a fake smile he came to me and murmured in my ears,"see I found you fainted on highway. But I told here everyone that you are my fiancé. So please say the same."
What an irony of destiny. When I found my love close to me , his behaviour was saying that he was unknown to my feelings. Not only feelings but he didn't know me also. Above that I had lost my memory. I made my mind to follow him.  There were two reasons, first ,I love him and second there was no other way than believing him.
It was true that I had become a headache for him. Still he was not showing that. I learned many things about him. He was rude, irritating and angry young man by outside but his inside was so pure and full of humanity. May be that's why I falling in love with him!
I should be happy for being with my loved one. But there were many reasons to be unhappy and dumb. Ram was engaged and soon will be married. He had no idea about my love. Then why we mate. I was so upset thinking about gods plans for me. Ram was trying hard to give back my memory and I too. Because I wanted to know that what made me to hide my feelings from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...