Thursday 20 August 2015

Love , Revenge and relationship 9

Aarchee :- Vinay didn't shows his face till my parents arrival. And my surprise that he went to pick up mom dad on airport. I felt irritate in his presence. But for sake of mom dad I tolerate him thinking that its last time to be with him. Very soon the relation will break and I will be free.
Finally he left and I got time to speak with mom dad. I told them whole incident. They also got a big shock to listen about Vinay's behavior. But my dad has a very kind heart and so they said I should give one chance to Vinay. I agreed him saying that first I want to see his reaction on my rejection.
We invite Vinay for dinner. After a quite dinner we sit for talk. My father told him my decision. He reacted as he knows that. "It will be dangerous for Aarchee. She should have to marry with me." He said my dad.
My dad understand that why I said to see Vinay's reaction."You are scaring us! Its showing your inner attitude." Dad said him,"I think Aarchee is right about you."
"I just want to keep things as before."
"But we don't want now."
"You must see the MMS , you received now." Vinay has sent a MMS to dad. He was looking so much angry after watching that MMS. "What the hell is this?" Dad asked in anger. To listen him Mom and I, both run to balcony.
"What happen dad?" I asked him,"You are okey?"
"Go and see your mobile. You will get what happened?" Vinay told me. I can't believe he had made my MMS, in which I was kissing someone. When I saw that MMS again and again. I got that the MMS was real. Once Vinay had come to our house. He was in different mood and tried to be intimate with me. But after kiss I forced him to just leave the house. I was gone. He was shooting that time. If I had been intimated  with him that day , I was must watching the whole thing. I frighten myself.
"How can you do this Vinay?"
"Everything is fare in love and war."
"Your love is cheating."
"Aarchee!!!" Mom yield as dad fainted on the floor. He had gotten a miner heart attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...