Monday 17 August 2015

Love, revenge and relationship 7

Aarchee :- I had gotton that I was on wrong path with wrong person, who did not bare a small truth of my life. Then how will he share whole life with me. It was just a starting as I wanted to keep him in trust. I just wanted that he knows me, my liking. And what he did. He broke me. He frighten me. I had taken right decision to tell him truth. Because he may kill me if I tell him about Ram after marriage.
 I had made my mind to breakup engagement with Vinay. My parents had 3 more days to come from Thailand. I hadn't any wish to spoil their trip. So didn't let them know anything. But it was so hard to tolerate all things alone. And I had someone who was an importat part of my life. Ridima , my best friend. She was both , my brother and sister also. I mate Ridima and told her how roughly Vinay behaved with me. She said that she is with me for my decision. She will help me to break the engagement. I was so relaxed. Just waiting for mom and dads arrival.
I had decided not to marry with Vinay for any cost. But I was not aware that the cost is so high that I have to lost my dignity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...