Saturday 22 August 2015

Love, revenge and relationship 10

Aarchee :- Being a daughter, my parents supported me so much. They did every good thing for me. And now the most important segment, marriage, their dream for me had become a dark night. Dad was hospitalised. Doctor told to listen his everything. Try to keep him happy. So I made my mind to marry with Vinay. I didn't wanted to give him more pain. But destiny always walk apposite. After being conscious Dad confirm that Vinay is not in the hospital and said me to go far from Nagpur. Where Vinay wouldn't find me. One of his graduation friend was living in Bangalore. Dad advised to go there for some time. Then they will join me. I was not ready but as doctor said to follow Dad's everything. I took that painful decision and left hospital. Dad has given me ATM and said to withdraw all money and break the ATM. Because Vinay can track ATM cards use also. I was too much upset. Dad had strictly warned not to call them. "I will not die before see you married with a lovely guy." Dad's last word's!
I got a Volvo for Nagpur to Bangalore at 7pm. Dad had already informed his friend about me. So I had to be there just in time. I was so much sad. I wanted to cry but there was no one to give me shoulder. The person whom I trusted, Ridima, she didn't wanted to listen a word from me. After leaving hospital I called her and told about dad. "You are responsible for his heart attack." She replied coldly,"Vinay loves you so much. Respect his love and marry with him. It will settle all things."
"Vinay called you?" I asked her.
"Yes. But that's not important."
"Is it. Because your words are not your own."I told her,"See Ridi I know you afraid that I will try to break Ram's engagement. But believe on me I just don't want Vinay in my life."
"Whatever Aarchee but I can't take any risk. And husband wife's fightings are normal."
"He slapped me dear."
"You had done like this. Okey ! Now good bye."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...