Thursday 27 August 2015

Love, revenge and relationship 12

Aarchee :- I was always wanted to travel alone to enjoy myself, to be out of comfort zone of parents. This time I was traveling alone and feeling so much uncomfortable. At midnight Volvo had stopped for 10 min. On highways dhaba. All passenger's and Volvo staff was in deep sleep. I wanted to use washroom. So I went to dhaba's washroom. I saw my pale face in mirror and tears flowed out on chick's. I cried till my satisfaction. All world was roaming around me. I wasn't feeling anything. I had become dumb and duff. It happens with me whenever I become nervous or having much tension.
"Come to me. Come to me."
"Hahaha! "
"Hey kiss me."
"No, just .... Me."
Some non veg talk I heard and backed from my nervousness. I opened the half door of washroom and saw, there were 4 men's around a young woman. They were one by one kissing her, touching her. And she was enjoying all that. They were looking fully drunk. My heart beats started running fast. Our bus was not looking anywhere. I saw in watch it was 1:30pm while the Volvo had stopped there at 12.00am. Means I was in washroom from 1 and half hour and now I was in danger. The seen of dhaba was horrible for me. That things I had seen in only movies. The dhaba was surrounded by forest. There was no way to escape except the forest and there were 4 hour more remained for morning.
What happen If they catch me? This thought brought me shivering. There was no other way to escape. The gang would caught me if I tried to run by highway. So I choose forest which was dark.
I reminded all villain's and evils and devils. I was just keep walking. I was tired, hungry and afraid. There were many dreadful sounds was happening. I was imagining that warewoulfs , Dracula's all are following me and if I saw back they will definitely catch me. I was thirsty. I was crying. Very scared. Very near to give up. And my goodness I saw light. I was again on highway. I started walking fast and my leg stuck in something and I fall. My head hit on the road side stone. And my eyes got shut down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LRR PART 5 the beginning of love

Ram :- I thought to inform Meera about Aarchee. But first I had to move from highway as the night seems more darken after having a young gir...